A Range Extender, Wi-Fi Booster or Wi-Fi Extender or Wi-Fi repeater is a device that broadcast the wireless network signal from router to longer distances however your network from your router remain the same.
- Step 1:Remember to get best internet speed from your Range Extender; you need to make sure you place the Range Extender at the area where you get the strongest Wi-Fi signal from your router.
- Step 2: Plugin your Extender to Power Source and wait for a moment to Start it up it takes few seconds or a minute. Once see a green light blinking go to your router.
- Step 3: On your Router, press the WPS button one time.
- Step 4: Now check your Range Extender still blinking or turn into solid green.
- Step 5: If the green light on your Extender turn into solid green that means you are good to go otherwise take assistance from expert. Attempting a lot you may make mistake with your router settings.