Cisco Router Manual Help Before You Begin Make sure you have the following:Power Adaptor (AC to DC)Ethernet Cable Desktop or Laptop
- Step 1: Connect the included power adapter to Electric Power Source and your router
- Step 2: Connect the Ethernet cable to the WAN (internet from wall or Modem) port of both your modem and router, connecting the two. (WAN ports are normally yellow)
- Step 3: Give it a moment to start up with a light indication on router and modem
- Step 4: plugin your Ethernet cable to your computer
- Step 5: open any browser you have on your computer
- Step 6: Open your browser and type in www.linksys.com search for "Linksys Connect Setup Software"Download the set up files and run it. Accept the term and condition. It will you give basic manual.
- Step 7: It will show you SSID and password also you can customize in your choice.
- Step 8: Login ID : Follow the instruction then you are good to go If you still have difficulty in setting up Please take assistance from expert.