Manual Installation Guide for Belkin router. Make sure you have the following:Power Adaptor (AC to DC)Ethernet Cable.Desktop or Laptop computer
- Step 1: Connect the included power adapter to electric power Source and your router.
- Step 2: Connect the Ethernet cable to the WAN (internet from wall or Modem) port of both your modem and router, connecting the two. (WAN ports are normally yellow)
- Step 3: Give it a moment to start up with a light indication on router and modem
- Step 4: Plug-in your Ethernet cable to your computer.
- Step 5: Open any browser you have on your computer.
- Step 6: Put the CD into your computer. If the CD doesn’t open automatically, browse to your CD folder look for exe files or double-click on the Belkin Setup. Install the software.
- Step 7: After a brief installation, the setup software will ask you for the network name and password from the network information card that is attached to your Router. Store the card under the base of your Router for future reference.
- Step 8: Network Name (SSID) and Password.
- Step 9: A progress screen will appear while additional software is installed. This may take a few minutes to complete. Once finished, a “Success” message will appear indicating that you are connected to the Internet via your new Belkin Router.
- Step 10: If you’re still having trouble running the manual setup option, type “192.168.2.1” in your browser address and enter.*If you still have difficulty in setting up please take assistance from expert