Before You Begin Installation, make sure you have the following:Power Adaptor (AC to DC) Ethernet Cable Desktop or Laptop
- Step 1: Connect the included power adapter to electric power Source and your router.
- Step 2: Connect the Ethernet cable to the WAN (internet from wall or Modem) port of both your modem and router, connecting the two. (WAN ports are normally yellow)
- Step 3: Give it a moment to start up with a light indication on router and modem.
- Step 4: Plug-in your Ethernet cable to your computer.
- Step 5: Open any browser you have on your computer (recommended Google chrome).
- Step 6: In the web address bar type in login http://192.168.1.1
- Step 7: Login ID : Admin and Password:password and click [OK].
- Step 8: Login ID : Follow the instruction then you are good to go.
*If you still have difficulty in setting up Please take assistance from expert.